- All reservations are based on availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed by phone.
- All reservations require a credit card deposit to guarantee the reservation and security for the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation which does not have a confirmed deposit.
- Changes to your reservation will NOT incur additional charges (except for additional time used if applicable) provided the reservation date is not changed. Changes are based on availability and is at the discretion of management. Changes should be made with as much advance notice as possible to ensure availability.
- Vehicle upgrades may be available upon request for an addition charge (the price difference between original vehicle and new vehicle), and are based on availability and management's discretion. Changes should be made with as much advance notice as possible to ensure availability.
- Downgrades may or may not be available, and will be made at management's discretion. Changes should be made with as much advance notice as possible to ensure availability.
- Customer must sign a damage waiver on the date of service upon entering the vehicle.
- Deposits are refundable only as indicated in the cancellation policy below
- Wedding and Prom deposits are non-refundable, and total balance due must be paid in full 14 days prior to event.
- Wedding and Prom reservations cancelled with less than 14 days notice are subject to charges for full amount plus gratuity.
- All other hourly reservations; concerts, nights out, bachelor, bachelorette, dinners, birthdays, etc., cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to charges for full amount plus gratuity.
- Hourly reservations cancelled with 14 or more days notice may receive a deposit refund if vehicle can be rebooked for same time slot.
- Airport transfer reservations cancelled with 2 or more hours notice will not incur any charges.
- We allow a 15 minute grace period for inbound airport transfers and point to point transfers, from the original scheduled pick up time or actual vehicle arrival time, whichever is later, until the vehicle departs the pick up location. After the 15 minute grace period, Wait Charges will be billed in 15 minute increments at the vehicle's applicable rate plus gratuity.
- We allow a 1 hour grace period after a flight has landed to collect your luggage and meet your driver for outbound airport transfers. After the one hour grace period, Wait Charges will be billed in 15 minute increments at the vehicle's applicable rate plus gratuity.
- No additional Wait Charges apply to hourly reservations, Weddings, Proms, Nights Out, etc., for Wait Time at the beginning of the reservation, unless of course, that Wait Time exceeds the original allotted reservation time, then Overtime or No Show charges would apply.
- No Shows are defined as; reservations that had not been cancelled by phone, and/or changes to a reservation that were not made by phone, and/or cancellations or changes to a reservation that were made via email, voicemail, or text and were not confirmed by management via email, phone, or text, which resulted in a vehicle being dispatched to the location on the original reservation and customer was not present at the scheduled time of pick up, or in the subsequent 30 minutes following the original scheduled pick up time, and is/was unable to be reached in person, by phone, email, and/or text.
- No Shows will be charged the entire amount of the reservation including driver gratuity and any incurred charges such as tolls, extra fuel, parking, etc.
- No Show charges apply to all reservations. No Show charges for Airport Service may be charged as outlined in this section, if applicable, except as provided in the following section.
- While we strive to track every flight, we do appreciate any updates from customers regarding flight delays. CHANGES to actual flight number and/or airline MUST BE REPORTED to dispatch by calling 978 409 1249 as soon as possible, or risk additional charges as outlined herein.
- No additional charges will be incurred for late arrivals/flight delays that are of no fault of the customer (i.e.; weather delays, mechanical/equipment related delays, air traffic delays, etc.
- Delays/wait time/cancellations/no shows caused by customer's failure to disclose flight itinerary changes (i.e.; changed flight, missed flight, etc.), will incur charges as outlined herein.
- We allow a 1 hour grace period after a flight has landed to collect your luggage and meet your driver. After the one hour grace period, Wait Charges will be billed in 15 minute increments at the vehicle's applicable rate plus gratuity.
- Charges for use of vehicle beyond the original reservation time allotment are expected to be paid upon completion of services in full at the applicable hourly rate plus gratuity for that vehicle. Overtime will be billed in half hour increments with a 15 minute grace period.
Damaged Equipment, Missing Items, & Excessive Cleaning
- Any excessive damage to vehicle beyond normal wear & tear by any guest, whether known or unknown, will be billed to customer.
- Any items broken, missing, or stolen by any guest, whether known or unknown, will be billed to customer.
- Cleaning fees may be billed to customer at management's discretion for necessary cleaning beyond normal wear & tear including, but not limited to; vomit, excessive beach sand, ground in dirt/grease/oil/gum/etc., confetti, excessive drink spillage/stains, excessive food spillage/stains, etc., left by any guest, whether known or unknown.
Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking & Illegal Behavior
- We are happy to invite our guests who are of legal drinking age to enjoy their favorite beverages responsibly. However, we do enforce a very strict "No Alcohol" policy for those under the legal drinking age. Underage drinking is cause for confiscation and termination of service without refund.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted in the vehicle and is cause for termination without refund.
- Actions deemed by management or chauffeur, to be illegal or perilous, is cause for termination without refund at management's discretion.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles, however our drivers will be happy to stop upon request at a safe area where smoking is permitted. Failure to adhere to the No Smoking Policy is cause for termination without refund at management's discretion.
- We love our cars and our guests... please enjoy your time with us responsibly!
We accept the following forms of payment;
- Diners Club
- Travelers Checks are accepted
- Personal Checks are accepted 14 or more days prior to date of service
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!